A wiki wonderland
eTouch has introduced SamePage Version 4.2, which features a customizable dashboard, stronger e-mail integration and advanced plug-ins.
SamePage 4.2 includes a number of key features designed for remote knowledge workers, as well as business travelers and wiki administrators.
- advanced e-mail integration that enables remote workers to more easily "wikify" content from any smartphone;
- dynamic portal-like dashboard with drag-and-drop widgets that can be personalized at company and individual levels, eliminating the need for a separate intranet portal;
- a wide selection of new plug-ins that can be customized for each enterprise, including tag cloud and project member plug-ins, among others;
- more detailed analytics, usage and content reports for administrators;
- ratings on blog posts and more blog analytics;
- support for Microsoft Office 2007;
- WYSIWYG enhancements to further simplify the user interface; and
- increased privileges for the system user or administrator to manage pages and projects.