SharePoint metadata and document classification solutions for Office 365
Concept Searching has released a new version of conceptClassifier for SharePoint for Office 365. The company reports this latest edition facilitates seamless management of unstructured and semi-structured content in any environment—on-premise, cloud and hybrid. The solution runs natively and bi-synchronously with the SharePoint Term Store in any SharePoint environment and provides clients the features of the Concept Searching’s Taxonomy Manager component.
New enhancements and features now available include:
- preservation of term global unique identifiers (GUIDs),
- native Term Store integration regardless of environment,
- improvements to managed metadata properties,
- new event handlers,
- enhanced re-classification features and information transparency, and
- replication of Taxonomy Manager features currently available in the on-premise version of conceptClassifier for SharePoint.