New service pack from Confirmit
Confirmit, which provides SaaS solutions for customer feedback, employee feedback and market research applications has launched its Horizons Version 15 Service Pack, a set of features and functionality designed to enhance the platform. The Service Pack will deliver a wide range of system improvements to users ahead of the next major release of the platform.
Among them are:
- expanded reporting capabilities, with the ability to add bar charts to tables and a new Hitlist Designer;
- increased security through support for project level database encryption (data-at-rest encryption);
- authenticated access to interview progress counts via mobile (or any other) browser;
- enhanced productivity and flexibility for sampling in the Confirmit Community Panel through a range of improvements;
- a range of new CATI features, including native telephone blacklist support for CATI-enabled projects; and
- a number of new functions for the improved recoded variable interface.