KANA Software has unveiled a new solution that blends the benefits of social media with customer service.
The company reports KANA Social Listening and Engagement is designed to listen to and identify important social conversations, derive meaningful insights and enable agents to engage customers with context-driven workflows and information.
KANA cites the following features of Social Listening and Engagement:
- allows customers to interact through their preferred channels;
- ability to identify important customer conversations in social media and customer communications in real time;
- text analytics algorithms to identify sentiment, topics and issues in social and customer communications and automatically route to appropriate stakeholders within the organization;
- automated case creation from social and customer feedback data sources;
- contextual charting to display relevant topics, trends and sentiment in the agent workflow;
- knowledge articles delivered to the agent based on sentiment and topic for streamlined case resolution; and
- links to contextual knowledge and relevant answers sent to customers through their preferred interaction channel.