Kazeon Systems has enhanced its in-house e-discovery platform for enterprise customers in the areas of e-discovery analysis, content analytics, first-pass review and in-house review capabilities.
Kazeon says its in-house and in-place analysis and review, as well as early case assessment functionality, provide global enterprises with offices across different countries or many locations without data being transferred outside the enterprise or country. The company further claims its scalable, distributed and collaborative analysis and review platform handles small or large legal cases, allowing multiple reviewers, such as in-house legal professionals, law firms and external reviewers, to collaborate in a high throughput fashion.
Key enhancements in the Kazeon platform include:
- interactive culling, analysis, tagging and review;
- e-mail (Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus, Symantec Email Archive) threading and analytics;
- content and metadata analysis across ESI sources, custodians, senders, recipients, domains, data ranges, document types, etc.;
- accurate, transparent and complete search results analytics and comprehensive analytic reports; and
- integration of legal hold with analysis and review in an interactive manner.