Savvy customer care professionals understand that providing exceptional customer service goes beyond the telephone. Today, organizations must provide exceptional customer service on traditional and new communication channels-which includes social media and mobile devices. It's clear that the much-anticipated multichannel customer service environment is here.
However, technology alone is not enough to improve the customer service experience-rather, it is just one component of an overall strategy that also encompasses process optimization and process re-engineering. The best customer service experience strategies are aligned with customer needs and require enterprises to develop and maintain a clear line of sight to their customers across various touch points.
To shed more light on the many moving parts needed for a successful customer service and support strategy, we've created the Customer Service Experience conference. The event will provide attendees with the following:
- the latest trends in the customer service market and the broader customer experience industry
- exposure to a greater breadth and depth of customer service and support topics, professionals, and solutions
- enterprise best practices in building and managing complex multichannel operations
- perspective into enterprise rollouts and success criteria for new interaction channels, such as mobile and social customer service
- ways to leverage data to evolve a multichannel operation into a cross-channel strategy
Register today for conference Combo pass which includes CRM Evolution!