Thank you for making KMWorld 2012 a success!
Save the dates for KMWorld 2013:
November 6-8, 2013 | Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel
KMWorld 2012 may be over but the learning and conversation don't have to stop. Take a moment and visit our new video portal which include keynotes and session videos from our KMWorld Conference. Today, you can watch full presentations from thought leaders like David Weinberger, John Seely Brown, and many others.
Plus, keep in touch with other attendees and speakers via social media to keep the conversation going all year long.
Participate in KMWorld 2013
Keep an eye out for the Call for Speakers for 2013. It will be coming to you via email and social media in January. Share your knowledge and experience with our attendees!
Did You Win at KMWorld?
Congratulations to our Scan Game winners. Thanks for playing and keep an eye out for your prize in the mail!
||Kindle Fire HD
||$50 Amazon Gift Card
You can win too! Subscribe to KMWorld Event News to get insider info on contests and other promotions.
Sponsor KMWorld 2013
Interested in sponsoring future events? For more information or contact:
|WEST COAST ACCOUNTS
Exhibit Sales Manager (x146)
Phone: (609) 654-6266
Phone: (561) 483-5190
Heard at Past KMWorld Events:
- Lots of valuable info; rich content and thought leadership.
- Overall some great prsentations from folks that know what they are doing.
- [There is] a wealth of knowledge to be gained from the presentors, attendees and vendors.
- Useful information provided that you can take back to your company and immediately apply.
- [KMWorld] Should be seen as one event that brings together leaders and SMEs on subject of Knowledge Management.
- This was a great place to get a wonderful variety of ideas and to start to understand some of the "known unknowns" and to begin to ferret out some of the "unknown unknowns".
- It showed me the future of what my facility can be in KM because there are those out there already doing it.
- It covered a broad range of topics/issues within KM, so would be good for beginners as well as more experienced practitioners.