November 4 - 7, 2014 • Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington, DC
KMWorld offers a wide-ranging program especially focused to meet the needs of executives and strategic business and technology decision makers. This is a must-attend for those concerned with improving their organization’s bottom line, business processes and productivity, as well as streamlining operations and accelerating development and innovation in their evolving enterprises.
SPONSOR KMWORLD 2014
Interested in sponsoring this year's event? For more information, contact:
|WEST COAST ACCOUNTS
Exhibit Sales Manager (x146)
Phone: (609) 654-6266
Phone: (561) 483-5190
HEARD AT PAST KMWORLD EVENTS:
- Lots of valuable info; rich content and thought leadership.
- Overall some great presentations from folks that know what they are doing.
- [There is] a wealth of knowledge to be gained from the presentors, attendees and vendors.
- Useful information provided that you can take back to your company and immediately apply.
- [KMWorld] Should be seen as one event that brings together leaders and SMEs on subject of Knowledge Management.
- This was a great place to get a wonderful variety of ideas and to start to understand some of the "known unknowns" and to begin to ferret out some of the "unknown unknowns".
- It showed me the future of what my facility can be in KM because there are those out there already doing it.
- It covered a broad range of topics/issues within KM, so would be good for beginners as well as more experienced practitioners.