November 4 - 7, 2014 • Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington, DC
To be successful, today’s organizations have to be flexible and fast, able to easily transfer and share knowledge, deal with zettabytes of data, innovate, engage and impact communities and customers in positive ways. The platforms, processes and programs have to respond in a timely fashion to make this happen and to keep customers satisfied. The culture of the organization, the people, enables the transformations and innovations—and well-oiled collaborative organizations excel at leading the charge!
Dysart & Jones Associates
KMWorld 2014 offers a wide-ranging program especially focused to meet the needs of executives and strategic business and technology decision makers. This is a must-attend for those concerned with improving their organization’s bottom line, business processes and productivity, as well as streamlining operations and accelerating development and innovation in their evolving enterprises. JOIN US for an exciting event filled with relevant topics, key experts, practical speakers, and many learning and networking opportunities.
And, don't forget to take advantage of our three other closely integrated programs—Enterprise Search & Discovery, SharePoint Symposium, and Taxonomy Boot Camp—by purchasing a Platinum Pass! This collection of co-located events offers you the opportunity to broaden your understanding of knowledge management, content management, collaborative, and digital strategies, as well as acquire all of the information, tools, and strategies you need to create a successful knowledge-based enterprise. Find out more here.
Who Should Attend
- CIOs & CKOs
- Knowledge Managers
- Intranet Managers
- C-Level Executives
- IS/IT Professionals
- Communications Managers
- Information & Knowledge Architects
- Information Professionals
- Scientists, Engineers, & Researchers
- Content Managers
- Competitive Intelligence Professionals
And professionals who plan, manage, or deploy systems and business practices for:
- Content Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Sales
- Electronic Commerce
- Supply Chain
- Customer Relationship Management
- Competitive Intelligence
- Anyone who wants to run an innovative enterprise!
Why You Should Attend
- LEARN about leading-edge practices
- STREAMLINE information & knowledge flows
- GAIN knowledge to build strong organizations
- COLLABORATE with experts & colleagues
- EXPLORE social media & networking for the enterprise
- IMPROVE taxonomies & content management
Heard at Past KMWorld Events:
- Lots of valuable info; rich content and thought leadership.
- Overall some great presentations from folks that know what they are doing.
- [There is] a wealth of knowledge to be gained from the presentors, attendees and vendors.
- Useful information provided that you can take back to your company and immediately apply.
- [KMWorld] Should be seen as one event that brings together leaders and SMEs on subject of Knowledge Management.
- This was a great place to get a wonderful variety of ideas and to start to understand some of the "known unknowns" and to begin to ferret out some of the "unknown unknowns".
- It showed me the future of what my facility can be in KM because there are those out there already doing it.
- It covered a broad range of topics/issues within KM, so would be good for beginners as well as more experienced practitioners.
PLUG IN & PARTICIPATE! KMWorld offers great opportunities to get acquainted with new colleagues and explore through casual conversation what others are doing in the KM space.
- Welcome Reception • Tuesday, November 4 • 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Enterprise Solutions Showcase Grand Opening Reception • Wednesday, November 5 • 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Communities of Interest • Thursday, November 6 • 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Continental Breakfasts, Breaks & Lunches
- Connect: @KMWorld #KMWorld
Choose among 20 workshops to concentrate on your special areas of interest. Taught by experts, the workshops offer you a chance for interactive, small-group learning. Mix and match morning and afternoon workshops to customize your conference program and jump-start your week. (Workshops are separately priced or available with the KMWorld Conference Pass PLUS Workshops or Platinum Pass options.)
Enterprise Search Solutions Showcase
The Enterprise Solutions Showcase will be a central gathering place for attendees, speakers, and sponsors during the conference. A vibrant marketplace, the Showcase will feature the top companies in the industry.
Interested in collaboration, innovation, and organizational improvement? Take advantage of the KMWorld Bookstore—browse our great collection of KM and related books at discount prices from our speakers, industry authors, and more—plus speak with the speaker/authors directly, and have them sign your books! The KMWorld Bookstore—a choice destination not to be missed!
How to Sponsor KMWorld 2014
Interested in sponsoring this year's event? Find out more here or contact:
|WEST COAST ACCOUNTS
Exhibit Sales Manager (x146)
Phone: (609) 654-6266
Phone: (561) 483-5190