Kazeon has released KazForensics, which it describes as a comprehensive set of forensics that provides standards for complete authenticity of data and metadata, as well as maximum defensibility of the e-discovery process. KazForensics is said to enable corporations, law firms, law enforcement agencies and legal professionals to increase the robustness and defensibility of in-house e-discovery processes.
Kazeon says its new forensics management solution provides the following key benefits to customers:
- maximum risk reduction--complete transparency and defensibility of e-discovery process;
- no data (or metadata) spoliation--evidence preservation, data integrity;
- chain of custody of e-discovery workflow--tracking data and maintaining integrity as documents and e-mails/messages move across stages;
- expanded usage--solution is now not only for corporations and law firms but also law enforcement agencies and forensic experts; and
- assured data integrity--data transfer to outside counsel or other legal consultants in forensically sound manner ensuring maximum defensibility of process.