Bonds get juiced
SiteScape has announced a bond offer management solution engineered to enhance organizational performance for government agencies and financial institutions, says the company. It adds that it is designed help bond-issuing entities better control the timing and completion of new offerings by managing the flow of complex documents and related tasks to keep financial professionals informed.
Based on Forum, SiteScape’s collaboration application, the bond management offering tightly integrates workflow features, document control, threaded discussions, task and calendar management. Browser-based and reportedly portal friendly, it is said to enable bond sales teams and issuing agencies to:
- automate existing processes;
- assign and track tasks and milestones via individual and merged team calendars;
- initiate new bond offerings and e-mail task notifications to participants with one click;
- capture underwriters' pitch-for-sale documents via drop box;
- share, edit and control documents from multiple sources in a single, secure, audited environment; and
- view document bond review reports, transcripts and minutes.