Aprimo Updates its Suite of Digital Asset Management Tools
Aprimo, a provider of global marketing operations and digital asset management (DAM) technology, is introducing new features across its solution platform that offers tighter integrations, provides enhanced insights on content, productivity, and campaigns, and improves overall marketing planning and outcomes.
With the official launch of Aprimo Connect—an extensive integration framework—customers can utilize various tools to connect their Aprimo solutions to common platforms, including these new options:
- A Low-Code Integration Platform - Aprimo’s new Low-Code Integration Platform enables access to 200+ integration points, so enterprises can expedite and customize their organization’s required integrations.
- Partner Solutions – Now Aprimo-certified partners can identify unmet market integration needs or work with users to define and develop repeatable solutions between one or several of their technology end points.
Aprimo’s new Budget Allocation provides capabilities that streamline planning processes, including:
- What-if scenario planning
- Annual and quarterly budget allocation
- Regional budgeting and planning
- Projected ROI
- Budget approval processes
- Year over Year budget comparisons
With the official launch of Aprimo Insights—the company’s bundled analytical capabilities—Aprimo offers new “out-of-the-box” dashboards, visualizations and reports, as well as a new services practice that offers Business Intelligence (BI) that will deliver customer-defined modifications or creation of additional interactive reports leveraging BI.
Additionally, Aprimo’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) enhancements make it easier to tag and reuse content, and appropriately route tasks.
The solution eliminates this manual work through the following capabilities:
- Enhanced speech-to-text transcription
- Improved video transcription and Optical Character Recognition
- AI-powered resource allocation recommendations based on skills and availability
For more information about this news, visit www.aprimo.com.