Stellent enhances imaging/BPM suite
Stellent reports it has significantly upgraded its Imaging and Business Process Managing (BPM) suite by providing new capabilities that increase manageability and performance as well as improving information life cycle management and usability. The product offering also features new support for enterprise resource planning systems. Stellent ERP Integration Suite now supports the latest versions of leading ERP systems.
The company cites the following new features and functionality:
- native displays of PDF and Microsoft Office documents, resulting in faster download times and higher-quality rendering;
- advanced document properties in the Web client, including check-in/check-out, revision history, associations and document annotations for documents and package attachments;
- paging enhancements to enable the universal viewer to display the page number and document description on tabs within the viewer interface;
- existing process field alterations to allow process designers to alter the characteristics of package fields dynamically, even if they are already in use;
- added support for the latest Brooktrout fax board (BT1034) that allows for new fax technology to be used for Stellent Imaging/BPM's inbound and outbound faxing capabilities; and
- CIndex data moved into the primary database so that system information is stored in a standard database format in the primary database, facilitating easier management and system backups.
Stellent says its new ERP Integration Suite provides simple movement between ERP systems and its imaging and BPM product. It now supports the latest versions of many ERP systems, including Microsoft Business Solutions Great Plains 8.0 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.11. Stellent announced support for PeopleSoft Enterprise Financials and Travel & Expense 8.8 and SAP R/3 versions 4.5B to 4.7 earlier this year.