Best Practices White Papers — Participation Information
For additional information contact
561-483-5190 (voice) • 208-460-2057 (fax)
Produced in conjunction with KMWorld Magazine and Information Today, the KMWorld Best Practices White Paper Series leverages your editorial message:
- Positioning: KMWorld White Papers' content-rich journal format offers a unique marketing opportunity to position your company as a thought-leader in the market.
- Editorial Objectivity: Editorial guidelines ensure high-value educational content. KMWorld White Papers are marketing communications tools, offering a new venue for your marketing team and budget.
- Reach: Each White Paper is targeted for mass distribution through trade events, as well as distribution with industry-leading publications. The entire White Paper and individual articles are available on the Web, in downloadable PDF format, for mass distribution in end-user organizations.
- Long Shelf Life: KMWorld White Papers are focused guides that readers keep and refer to for months to come.
To provide a publishing forum for the leading vendors and consultants to educate and stimulate to action corporate decision-makers on the latest strategic issues and solutions in KM technologies and markets.
- Introduction: KMWorld provides the overture state-of-the industry article. We will conduct interviews with premium sponsoring participants and incorporate their views in the opening editorial.
- Sponsored content: Sponsors, following editorial guidelines, will provide feature article-style essays designed to enlighten readers about technology-oriented and business-oriented issues, developments, trends and challenges. They may include a user reference or case study to describe a particular implementation of their product and the problems that it solved.
- Who's Who: Each sponsor may provide a CEO profile and headshot, to be showcased as a sidebar to their feature article.
- 30,000 - Binds center into KMWorld magazine
- 10,000 - Distribution at major industry events
- 40,000 - Total pressrun
- At KMWorld.com with full text search, hyperlinking to sponsor home page
Standard magazine size (8 X 10-1/2), stand-alone publication
(includes "Who's Who" CEO profile and headshot, company contact information, optional images)
- Platinum Sponsor: add $2,000
Opening article (minimum 2 pages) following intro, logo on front cover, interview with KMWorld for coverage in overture article, 1,000 custom reprints of your article.
- Gold Sponsors: add $1,500
Minimum 2 pages, logo on front cover, interview with KMWorld for coverage in overture article, 500 custom reprints of your article.
- Copy editing, layout and design
- Posting on the KMWorld website with hyperlinks to sponsor's home page
- PDF of individual article to each sponsor for website posting
- Direct download leads