Ixxus has debuted its Social Content Platform for users of the Alfresco Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system. Ixxus says the platform offers out-of-the-box integration with existing social media services such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, allowing users to create a central repository based on Alfresco for managing both their traditional and new social content.
Ixxus claims that by disseminating and accessing information quickly and in a consistent manner via a single platform, organizations can improve both brand awareness and customer loyalty, as well as create revenue opportunities.
Features of Ixxus Social Content Platform include:
- integrated social content publishing,
- central feedback management,
- workflow review and publishing workflow,
- deep reporting capabilities, and
- full history of published content.