MetaLincs has launched Version 4.0 of its Enterprise E-Discovery Suite. The company says the new offering is the first integrated application that delivers all the core e-discovery functions and processes needed to meet enterprise-class requirements associated with litigation and compliance-related investigations.
MetaLincs further reports Version 4.0 incorporates a variety of new search and analysis features aimed at lowering the cost of legal and investigatory document review and enabling more powerful early case assessment, including:
- automatic topical clustering--MetaLincs 4.0 automatically creates hierarchical clusters of documents by grouping documents with similar content;
- context search--with Version 4.0, investigators can initiate a search based on any e-mail or document in the system and find more documents that are similar;
- instant clustering--the new context search feature allows reviewers to create custom clusters of documents around any document they uncover during early case assessment or review;
- scripting engine and interface--the new scripting engine with a graphical user interface allows common case management and analysis tasks to be customized and automated; and
- graphical query builder--new search operators and a graphical query builder make search more powerful and easier to use.