GroveSite has introduced Version 4.0 of its namesake software, which is designed to give non-technical team leaders the ability to manage both structured and unstructured information by combining core project management functionality with Wiki-like team collaboration.
GroveSite 4.0 project management tools include project import/export, task dependencies, milestones, late alerts, issue tracking and Gantt charts. GroveSite has also upgraded its search functionality to include content and file search for all users.
GroveSite says its Web-based collaboration capabilities include:
- an intuitive user interface,
- Wiki-style Web page creation and content management,
- threaded discussion forums,
- an Outlook-compatible calendar,
- easily categorized file libraries,
- custom data tables,
- an online member directory, and
- e-mail notification and broadcasts.