DotNetNuke (DNN) has unveiled Version 6.2 of its Web content management system, which features new social collaboration and community tools for customers, partners and employees.
The company highlights the following new capabilities of DNN 6.2:
- activity feeds to drive user interactions in a familiar social model;
- social groups and forums for team collaboration;
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ social logins for community participation;
- “friend” and “follow” to encourage social relationships;
- private messaging;
- interactive user profiles with a variety personalization options;
- member directories to find and connect with others;
- a social API for developers;
- SharePoint 2010 integration; and
- full localization in Dutch, French, German and Spanish.
DotNetNuke 6.2 is offered in three versions: Community (free), Professional and Enterprise Editions. Pricing starts at $2,499 for an annual Professional Edition subscription.