Incentive has launched new mobile apps for iOS and Android and desktop apps for Windows, Mac and Chrome. The company says the native collaboration apps are designed to help teams, regardless of location, connectivity or device, experience the numerous business benefits of a seamless, intuitive and consistent social intranet. Incentive explains the result is increased productivity for teams through improved collaboration and communication, all from one secure platform.
In conjunction with the online platform, the new mobile and desktop apps will help enterprise teams work together more effectively to:
- share files across the entire enterprise, directly from a mobile device or desktop;
- connect with anyone in the organization through private conversations or team chat rooms;
- get notified when items are uploaded, edited, shared or commented on, or when a team member tags an individual or a group;
- provide instant access to all collaboration features like wikis, blogs, tasks, photo albums and more;
- search for and locate everything needed for work through a smart search engine that saves and indexes data, making it easily retrievable from any device;
- discover team members with particular skills or expertise to improve cross-team collaboration; and
- preserve an enterprise’s collective brain trust by housing corporate knowledge and assets within a single, secure platform.