SharePoint compliance from AvePoint
AvePoint has released a broad new SharePoint compliance solution that enables organizations to automate access and controls for their SharePoint deployments. The company reports AvePoint Compliance Solutions are designed to both minimize the likelihood of a disaster and establish a comprehensive risk management program.
AvePoint Compliance Solutions enable organizations to:
- prevent content leaks and misuse by applying SharePoint permissions, tagging and security settings, as well as assigning policy access rights and permissions to content stored in file shares;
- detect offensive content with real-time scans and scheduled risk reports, as well as search for user permissions with security search or profile security permissions for individual users or groups;
- track user activity with user lifecycle reports and monitor content lifecycle with item lifecycle reports;
- respond and resolve breaches by archiving and encrypting all SharePoint content, implementing and managing Legal Holds on discrete SharePoint content on demand; and
- quickly restructure permissions, access metadata and security of content itself.