Coveo has announced a deeply embedded solution for Salesforce.com. Coveo for Salesforce allows users and administrators to start gaining the most relevant insight from diverse sources such as SharePoint, Dropbox, Twitter, Gmail, Exchange, etc., directly within Salesforce.com. Additional enterprise systems may also be added via the Coveo Unified Indexing Platform. Further, Coveo says, the new offering brings together information from across the Salesforce.com infrastructure, including Service Cloud and Sales Cloud, and Salesforce Knowledge.
Highlights of Coveo for Salesforce include:
- real-time information from anywhere—consolidated and correlated using advanced indexing and text analytics technologies on cloud, enterprise and social data securely and in real time, regardless of format or source;
- instantly assembled 360-degree views built directly into the Salesforce.com user interface;
- virtual timelines—chronologies of all customer and prospect interactions, regarding opportunities, cases, transactions, e-mails, events, cases, calls, tweets, etc.;
- instant indexing of data from Salesforce.com, Twitter, SharePoint, Exchange, Dropbox, Lithium, Gmail and more; and
- internal and external expertise location.
A limited free trial offer is available from Coveo.