Proactive e-discovery data management from Exterro
Exterro has launched significant new capabilities to its Fusion e-discovery suite. The company makes special note of the following new data management features:
- Automatic document categorization—New analytics increase legal efficiency and reduce risk by assigning predefined tags to documents at the time of collection.
- Wiki/Web collector—Fusion users can now capture text from online information portals, including wikis and corporate intranet sites during in-place early case assessment (ECA) and collection.
- Advanced file handling—Existing capabilities have been enhanced with new connectors and integrations.
- Data analytics—Users can now easily identify evidence that has been deleted or changed during both pre- and post-collection phases with new ESI comparison reports.
- Expanded managed services capabilities—The processing and production capabilities in Exterro Fusion have been expanded to include smart custodian ingestion, detailed production settings, advanced load file settings and the ability to include ancestors in the production set.