Moxie Software has released Social Knowledgebase, which combines collaboration technology with knowledge management. The company says the new offering allows enterprises to deliver the right answers to customers faster through harvesting the collective knowledge of their employees and bridging the gap between knowledge workers and contact centers.
Social Knowledgebase enables users to recommend and promote content from the collaborative application to the knowledge workflow, where it can be certified and published to employees or customers.
Features of Social Knowledgebase include:
- collaboration portal—user profiles, expertise finder, activity streams, groups, projects, ideation, discussions, blogs, wikis and full mobile support;
- search—federated results from a variety of enterprise repositories such as intranet websites, file systems and databases;
- content workflow—promote crowd-sourced answers for certification, review and approval processes;
- knowledge portals—facilitate search and browse experiences, HTML widgets and RESTful APIs are available for contact center and customer experience integrations; and
- plug-ins—MS Outlook, MS Office and desktop file sync.
Social Knowledgebase is available immediately. In other Moxie Software news, the company recently announced the availability of a free version of Collaboration Spaces.