Lean business process management
Integrify has released Version 5.2 of its namesake software. Available in server and hosted versions, the new release offers a 100 percent Web-based platform to centrally manage user requests from multiple locations, streamline workflow and operations, automate business processes and improve the overall customer experience, the company explains. The latest features in Integrify Version 5.2 include:
- PDF generator and merge plugins--Populate a PDF with data from an Integrify process and create a new PDF by merging up to five PDF documents.
- line item and line item sum question types--The line item and line item sum question types work together to allow line item entry in forms.
- approval with comments--When configuring an approval task, you have the option to allow the user completing the approval task to add comments to the task.
- displaying form tasks in an approval task--You can optionally display any of the process form tasks within the approval task.
- inline help links--New inline help links can be found throughout the system, which will take you directly to the documentation of the area you are working on.