Enonic, a content management provider in Scandinavia, has entered the U.S. Java-based Web content management space with Vertical Site 4.0, a portal framework that enables content presentation and construction of complete Web sites for the Internet, intranets and extranets.
The company says Vertical Site highlights include:
- ease of use with minimum training for both developers and content contributors;
- a complete set of template style sheets and configuration examples;
- ease of integration with other systems;
- professional support and thorough documentation;
- optimization for search engines;
- advanced caching technology;
- support for all major databases, application servers and user directories;
- Java-based (J2EE) and open standards; and
- integration with portals from leading vendors.