Acquia has released Commerce Cloud, which is said to be the first digital experience platform designed to bring content to commerce. Acquia says its new offering enables creation of content-rich, socially enabled, integrated shopping experiences.
Further, Acquia reports, Commerce Cloud allows brands to build and deliver content-rich, engaging shopping experiences with the flexibility, scalability and security required. Commerce Cloud is available as a service, and delivered on the most secure, scalable and reliable cloud environment available for Drupal, says Acquia.
Acquia highlights the following capabilities of Commerce Cloud to:
- build core commerce features such as product content, pricing and order management;
- accelerate time to value with the Acquia suite of developer workflow tools;
- quickly engage customers with digital marketing content such as blogs and videos;
- consistently deliver digital experiences across channels with responsive design and across borders with multilingual capabilities;
- create socially immersive shopping experiences by building communities and integrating ratings, reviews and social sharing; and
- deliver relevant content with Acquia Search, which allows customers to build rich, faceted search experiences with Apache Solr.