Integrate, reuse, repurpose
MarkLogic has unleashed MarkLogic Server 3.2, the newest version of its XML content server, which is said to contain new features that provide expanded content processing capabilities, more sophisticated content search and analysis, and enhanced support for administrators and developers.
New features consist of:
- expanded content processing capabilities—advanced language support, including stemming and tokenization, for selected European, Middle Eastern, and Asian languages, specifically French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Simplified Chinese and Russian;
- improved content search—includes features for faster and more precise content search, enabling developers to build custom indexes on specific elements;
- new content analysis capabilities—frequency analysis of elements and collections,helping organizations to perform more detailed analysis of their content;
- additional administrative support—enhanced functionality to administrators who are tasked with maintaining the XML content server as part of the overall information technology infrastructure; and
- increased support for developers—an API that enables partners to use their integrated development environment (IDE) tools with MarkLogic Server, which facilitates application development and debugging.