Incentive has launched a new version of its socially powered enterprise collaboration platform for mid-market organizations and enterprise teams. Incentive Spring 2015 includes real-time group messaging, improved task management and integrations to boost team communication, collaboration and productivity. The company says Incentive is an easy-to-use, socially powered collaboration platform that eliminates cluttered workflows by consolidating and standardizing existing apps and tools in a central location. Incentive adds that all content—whether a wiki, blog, document, IM or video conversation is centralized, making it accessible through search.
Incentive Spring 2015’s new or enhanced capabilities include:
- new chat feature enables real-time group conversations to discuss projects, share files and links and get work done together—users can chat in real time or communicate through video in any browser, without having to install another program;
- upgraded system unites a user’s tasks in a single list, improving employee productivity—real-time notifications, tagging and categorizing let users know when they are assigned a task, when it’s due soon and which ones are active;
- enhanced integrations with Dropbox and SharePoint enable users to share important files and documents in the same place without having to switch tabs or platforms, making it easier to collaborate and work together;
- new app allows users to create more extensive documents that can be divided into chapters and contain bookmarks, such as manuals, essays, instructions and policies, making it easier to share and maintain important work-related publications; and
- ability to easily upload photos and create and share albums, enabling a more social experience, improving efficiency and productivity with visual communication.