Improved knowledge visualization with TheBrain 7
TheBrain Technologies has released TheBrain 7, which is designed to help people connect information into mind maps, modeling thinking and relationships.
TheBrain 7 has more than 50 new features and enhancements including:
- improved data visualization and mind mapping—The updated user interface offers an expanded set of preferences, including new animated curved links making it easier than ever to connect and understand key relationships;
- enhanced linking and relationship mapping—links can have arrows showing directionality, notes and attachments in addition to labels, colors and thickness;
- integration between cloud and client—tighter cloud/desktop integration includes complete access to all online Brains from the desktop and secure synchronization of data with TheBrain Cloud;
- increased performance and improved database backend—A boost in speed lets users visually navigate and retrieve information more quickly; and
- more tools—They include optimized instant activate that prioritizes tags and types, a new calendar display engine, faster and easier color selection, reorganized preferences and controls, as well as faster syncing.