Heightened e-discovery search and analytics
Daegis has launched eDiscovery Platform V. 8.1, which features sophisticated search tools with advanced reporting features that provide comprehensive analysis of case data. The new capabilities extend iterative search functionality to include sub-queries and the ability to order the results to review the most interesting ones first, thus allowing litigation teams to quickly analyze and cull case data to reduce the time and cost of review.
Daegis emphasizes the following enhancements in eDiscovery Platform 8.1:
- iterative search functionality to refine search strategies and analyze case data;
- search templates that let clients reuse search logic as new data is added to a case;
- commenting functionality to document searches and communicate search results with the project team;
- expanded integration to CaseMap, a case organization tool; and
- batch printing to PDF, loading multiple documents to a single PDF document.