SpringCM has unveiled its new Open Cloud Connector, a cloud content sharing and collaboration service that has been designed to put content to work in virtually any Web application or portal.
SpringCM says business users can now view and act on content related to specific groups, such as customers, suppliers, products or employees, while letting the cloud service keep everything in sync.
SpringCM highlights the following capabilities of Open Cloud Connector:
- rapid implementation;
- edit and collaborate around documents, images, CAD files, audio and video files associated with the records in an application;
- put content to work without leaving applications with features such as sending for approval, check-in/check-out, e-mailing links or documents and viewing complete history;
- easily add multiple documents to the right record in an application;
- organize documents to match multiple levels of records in an application with unlimited levels in folder hierarchies;
- easily manage user provisioning and security through integrated user management and single sign-on; and
- maintain a single, easy to manage content repository across multiple Web applications and portals.