Adobe has released a new digital asset management (DAM) offering within Adobe Experience Manager, which is part of Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Adobe Experience Manager DAM is deeply integrated into Adobe Creative Cloud, making it easier for marketers and creatives to collaborate and resulting in more efficient planning, production, search and global distribution of images, videos and other content. Further, says Adobe, out-of-the-box integration with Creative Cloud applications and comprehensive metadata support improves content quality, increases production speed, and ensures brand consistency and the ability to reuse assets.
The new offering also combines digital asset management capabilities with Adobe Scene7 for optimized video, dynamic media and personalized media delivery to the Web, tablets and smart phones, as well as in-store kiosks and displays and customized print products. By blending the creation, management and delivery of all assets, marketers and content publishers can now support responsive design, which tailors the experience across devices, as well as manage the ever-increasing number of assets required to deliver the most personalized experience.
Adobe Experience Manager DAM includes:
- enterprise-class asset management--for creating flexible workflows, keeping multiple versions of assets, designing taxonomies, and managing metadata efficiently across organizations and external agencies;
- a new, touch-enabled user interface supports and streamlines creative and marketing workflows for tablet users;
- dynamic media--to serve rich experiences on demand across Web, mobile and social properties using a single set of master assets;
- video--for improving engagement and conversion via marketing-centric video workflow, optimization and publishing capabilities; and
- flexible architecture--is built on open standards, provides extension points to backend systems and is easy to customize.