Kenexa has introduced Learning Suite 3.0, which the company claims incorporates the first enterprise-grade social learning management system (LMS). The social features include complete networking, collaboration and knowledge sharing capabilities, as well as interactive elements that allow users to rate learning content and share their experiences with other users.
Other components of the Kenexa Learning Suite include:
- learning content management and mobile learning capabilities;
- a student user interface (UI) that manages all curriculum needs, both formal and informal;
- a home page that provides a quick view of all courses, assignments, groups, workspaces and transcripts for the student, as well as a search box for easy access to all learning content;
- a “learn and schedule” page that provides access to all formal learning with a more detailed view of assignments, instructor lead training, curricula, quick links to transcripts and access to course catalog;
- an “ask an expert” feature that allows users to ask questions and then automatically routes them to subject matter experts;
- an “explore” tab to provide access to all documents, files, expertise exchanges, postings, courses and training videos for both formal and informal learning content; and
- a “managers only” function that allows them to get feedback and access to HR systems and automatically connect to other Kenexa-based solutions.