SAVO: SAVO Sales Enablement Solution
SAVO is the leading provider of collaborative Sales Enablement solutions. Whether you have 10 sales reps or 10,000, SAVO plugs your sales reps into the collective genius of your entire organization by connecting them to the best resources, insights and expertise so that they never sell alone.
Leveraging key Web 2.0 concepts in an on-demand application, SAVO:
- Pushes the best content, resources, and information at the right time;
- Empowers anyone across your organization to contribute content, insights, and feedback, regardless of role;
- Allows reps to rate the quality, relevance, and effectiveness of content through star ratings, comments, and usage statistics;
- Makes it easy to customize content, without compromising your brand.
SAVO has been developed and refined through long-standing relationships with companies such as IBM, ADP, CareerBuilder.com, Citigroup, SPSS, and FedEx Kinko’s.
525 W. Van Buren Street
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Sinequa: Sinequa CS
Sinequa CS is the award winning Next Generation of Enterprise Search. Sinequa CS extends access from information to knowledge by extracting and linking decision making elements including people, customers, products, etc. Many large enterprises have deployed Sinequa CS in order to make better decisions faster by responding to the following key criteria:
- Best-in-class relevancy providing answers in rich business context. Sinequa CS is the only patented multi-lingual quad-core engine combining statistical, structured, linguistic and 1000 dimensions vector based semantic analyses
- COTS connectivity to enterprise applications for rapid deployment on all information
systems, making Sinequa CS the fastest and most affordable enterprise solution to deploy and maintain
- Intuitive profile based navigation extracting business relevant topics and their relationships across millions of documents
- Security compliance: Sinequa CS integrates native application access control out of the box, non-intrusively
- High performance and state-of-the-art high availability architecture
20 Fitzroy Square
London, UK W1T 6EJ
Phone: +44 (0)20 30 51 17 20
SpringCM: On-Demand Document Management and Workflow
SpringCM offers enterprise-class document management, capture, collaboration and workflow delivered as an on-demand Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Designed and built by ECM industry veterans, SpringCM is easy to configure and deploy rapidly without consuming vast IT resources. This results in low cost and secure content management solutions not previously available without significant time, risk and capital expenditure.
Leading US and international companies such as Avon, Cox Communications, Stratus Technologies, Comcast and Health Net all rely on SpringCM for mission-critical content management across finance, logistics, contract management, marketing, sales, distribution, compliance and many other application areas. Available solutions include accounts payable automation, contract management, government bid and proposal management, and many others.
Why should you consider SpringCM for your content management needs? Simply this: SpringCM delivers the broadest content management functionality—as an easy-to-configure, Web-based service—at the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
2600 S. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94403
Phone: 312.881.2026 or
Toll free: 877.362.7273
Teragram: Teragram Categorizer
Teragram Categorizer, with Teragram Taxonomy Manager, classifies documents and organizes information into categories that fit the structure of your organization. Classifying documents into categories allows for efficient information access. Instead of looking for information blindly in all sources, you are now able to narrow down the information from the relevant categories. Furthermore, you can organize your information into an intuitive hierarchical directory, which encapsulate specific categories into more general categories, thus allowing for greater flexibility.
Teragram combines automatic categorization with a rule-based system that applies a new level of accuracy, simplicity, and flexibility to the task of classifying documents for faster and more intuitive retrieval. Teragram Automatic Categorizer automatically categorizes documents into a hierarchy. Teragram Rule-Based Categorizer allows for perfect categorization using rules from experts.
Teragram, A SAS Company
10 Fawcett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138